flip syde give-a-way...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2004
www.thescrewshop.com
TheScrewShop.Com has hooked up with Jam Star Records to bring you the Flip Syde "Candyman" Give-A-Way.

There will be 5 winners that will win the following:
+One 1st Place Winner will win an autographed copy of the new release "Candyman" & a customized pimp cup.
+Four 2nd Place Winners will win an autographed copy of the new release "Candyman".

The contest ends June 1st, 2004
one of my potnas outta killeen...

Feb 28, 2004
www.thescrewshop.com
JSRider said:
FlipSyde: Just to clarify things.....The CandyMan album came to be because of the local radio station down here came to me and asked if I could do some parody raps (some funny and some just to come from a local perspective) so they could play back to back with the original song. They got such a good response that I went with a full album of parody songs ("Tipsy" becomes "Crispy" about starched jeans, etc..). The cover came out left field because that's the angle that I wanted to come from some people love it some people hate it.....just like everything else in rap....it's just different. Also....the album is done mixtape style but, instead of rappin' over instrumentals like everybody else does, we actually remade the tracks over to sound very similar and the album has the screwed and chopped version included.

The reason I did the contest with Tosin and TheScrewshop.com is because I'm not selling the album on the net or mail order at all so, I figured that the fans I had online from my past albums that don't live in Texas should still get a chance to get it and since we also distribute the pimp cups, we tossed a custom one in to the top winner. Good luck....and thanks for looking out Tosin.

www.JamStar-Records.com
direct from flipsyde...

tosin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2004
www.thescrewshop.com
WINNERS:

1st Place:
Melanie January - Lake Charles, LA

2nd Place:
Anthoney Castillo - McAllen, TX
Sean Blackmon - Pensacola, FL