Flint town

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 2, 2002
Anybody in here up on the city of Flint. We've produced acts like:

MC Breed
The Dayton Family(group and solo)
Jake the Flake
Top Authority
DFC
Project Born

And these are just the nationwide cats. and there are a grip of other cats from the city. If anybody can think of some groups I missed name em.

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
I'm from Buick City, U forgot a lot of rappers.
Flint Pharmacy
Project Mob
F.O.D.
Ready Ace
Modern Day Mobstaz
Skanbino Mob
Illegal Currenci
Scurvy
1.8.7. Mortalz
B Brock
Lito
Meisnasty
D.O.A.
G.A.N.
FFlame
GX
Dirty Harry
Stacked Deck
Billy Smokes
Tommy Fingers
Deaji
The Untouchable Teflon
Swan D
Money Gripp
Mista Mob Figga
Ka Nut
N.B.F.
Poizon Brain Productions

Producers
Steve Pitts
Ghetto Symphony
Sinister Prime
Bangtown
The Untouchable Teflon
Deaji
Will Buck

Aug 2, 2002
Funny you mention Scurvy, that's my cousin. What ever happened to Dope Zone? And there used to be a group called N.F.T.P or something I think it stood for Niggaz From The Park. They had a song callled Shootin the Breeze

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
Oh damn that's fucked up, R.I.P. I know he was gonna promisin career cuz he was doin hella openings for major acts in Flint & Detroit. So many niggaz is loosin they lives in these city streets. First Swift D from 211 now this. N.F.T.P. is still around. One of em did a song for the "Flint City Limits" compilation that droped earlier this year.

Aug 2, 2002
Yeah Thanx. It is fucked up but shit, that's the way the street are in flint. Yeah I saw the review for the Northblock Flint City Limits in Murderdog. With all the talent here it's cool to see some of the peeps get recognition. It would be cool if someone could put up a website with all the Flint acts with reviews and news and shit.

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
U can order them from Music Planet at this address
517 Carpenter Rd.
Flint, MI 48503
And there are different sites for different peoples albums. U can get Pak, Ready Ace, A.K. of The Northside Clique DFC & Flint City Limits Compilation at cdbaby.com. U can get B Brock's albums from http://www.iuma.com/IUMA/Bands/B_Brock/. U can get Imperial Blew Block Records "Operation 263 compilation" at http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/273/imperialblewbackrecords.html, but it's missing 7 tracks. It's the best Flint compilation next to Gee Pierce's "Well Connected." U can also get Mack The Jack'a, KaNut, Skanbino Mob, N.O.T.P. at Amazon.com. And NBF (KaNut's group) from http://www.nkraps.com.

Sep 16, 2002
www.2coldgraphiks.com
Does anybody have Bone Skanless's 1st solo, when his name used to be Dat Nigga Bone? My sis used to have the tape but it got stolen. I'm tryin to remember what song it was that started the The Dayton Family/Bone Skanless beef. Has anybody heard Dayton Fam's first album FBI (not the one released in '96, this FBI was a 5 song EP from '91)? That's another tape that got stolen and u can't find it anywhere in Flint. I haven't heard that tape since I was 10.