FL HELP?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005

i wanted to know if there was a way to put the drum kits i got on the side and put them in that keyboard i got in the middle?

Apr 26, 2006
I don't think you can and I never use it. But why don't you just load up your samples in the Step Sequencer and if you want to use them like that with the piano roll and make them sound when you hit a midi note ,then "Layer" all your drum sounds together.

So like For example:

Load up all the samples you want to use for your drumbeat in the step sequencer first, then go to "Channels," "Add one," and then load up a "Layer" channel. Then with the layer channel selected, select all the samples you want to use for the drum beat, so their all highlighted green. Then go to the Layer channel and click the "Set Children" box, then under the "Layering" tab right above the set children box, select "Split Children" from the little drop down menu. Now each of those individual drum sounds are going to be on a different midi key, starting from the root key of C5 of the Layer channel.

Then now you pretty much have the same exact thing as that Fruity Drum synth Live, but with your own sounds.

Jan 9, 2006
www.myspace.com
BOOBOO619 said:
I don't think you can and I never use it. But why don't you just load up your samples in the Step Sequencer and if you want to use them like that with the piano roll and make them sound when you hit a midi note ,then "Layer" all your drum sounds together.

So like For example:

Load up all the samples you want to use for your drumbeat in the step sequencer first, then go to "Channels," "Add one," and then load up a "Layer" channel. Then with the layer channel selected, select all the samples you want to use for the drum beat, so their all highlighted green. Then go to the Layer channel and click the "Set Children" box, then under the "Layering" tab right above the set children box, select "Split Children" from the little drop down menu. Now each of those individual drum sounds are going to be on a different midi key, starting from the root key of C5 of the Layer channel.

Yeah thatz probably your best option..

Then now you pretty much have the same exact thing as that Fruity Drum synth Live, but with your own sounds.
www.topshelfrecordingshome.com