first sig...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RevoL

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
peep the shit and let me know what ya think...this is the 1st sig i made, kinda simple but give me some constructive critisizm or whatever...peace

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
its really not that bad, its a little hard to make out, if i didnt know it say'd REVOL i would be able to make it out. i like the spary paint angle your workin on, that works!!!! keep at it dogg, just make it that the text is readable, but go crazy wit the rest of it.

Apr 25, 2002
You did a damn good job for that being your first sig, but like EW said its kinda hard to make out the text. Also the spray paint can is a little bright for the rest of it, the name should stand out more than the can...maybe use that glow thats on the can for the text.

Just a suggestion...I think it might look sicc to put a spray paint can on both sides of the text spraying inward.

Apr 25, 2002
how bout this one

been kinda busy latley but got a chance to fuck around wit another version...let me know what yall think...peace