First Impressions Of The New C-Bo

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
Damn I heard this album was going to be tight, and I am glad to say that so far I'm not dissapointing in purchasing it. The beats are tight and there a lot of talent on the album. The only thing I'm not happy with is the amount of features. There are way too many of them. C-Bo should cut down on his features on future albums. I'll have the full review of it up on my site soon.

Late!

Apr 25, 2002
well i thought all the features were coo. its good to have alot of feats one a comp....thats what a comp is for......but overall this album gets a 6

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
What a joke of a comp then. If it's a comp then why the hell is C-Bo on every track? Shit sometimes I just don't get albums. I also noticed there are some old tracks on it as well. Well I'll get the whole review up on the site soon for everyone to read.

Late!

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
I didnt know what to expect...I think it's a solid comp...not super tight, but it's solid......on a side note, the new AP-9 is really tight

Its a solo/compitlation...He do got 4 actual solo tracks...and the features are tight.Cool Nutz DESTROYS the track "West Coast mafia Gang"...oh BOY!

And I liked how Bo spit on this...took it back before he was yellin and istn talkin too much about ballin(although he do got a jam called "Im A Balla")...I enjoyed the Pizzo production,I thought it went well with Bos' delivery...all in all this is better than Enemy Of The State and Life As A Rider...just my opinion.