first degree big black bat

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i got no response on my post on bart about this cd so maybe the siccness will respond. whos feeling this album i listened to it like twice and i still think he just moans alot when he sings. i saw him live a year ago in san jo and it was a tight preformance, but this album i cant figure out

M

MrFreeze

Re: 2 thumbs up!

SplitPersons_00 said:
TIGHT!!!
First Degree cant get enough play from me!!
agreed although i still think planet zero was his best work. black bat is made for those of us who were already feelin DE's shit before it came out. DE is one of those artists that grows on you.

Apr 26, 2002
^Yeah, if you don't really Feel his older albums yer not gonna like this one. I had to listen to it like 5 times befor ei really was feelin' it.

Apr 25, 2002
www.2siccaudio.com
DE is an artist that not everyone likes. To me personally I'm feeling his music and he is one of my favorite artists, but some people I know just can't get into him. I'm not sure if it's the production or the flows, but they can't seem to feel him. I think they're trippin, but some people just have different tastes in music. I would say BBB wasn't as good as his previous albums, but it's still worth picking up. Read the review at the site:

http://2siccreviews.cjb.net

Late!