Fine Line Music Group Mini Studio.......Low Prices!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
D

Deep $carlet

Fine Line Music Group Mini-Studio Information

Mon. 10am-11pm
Tues. 10am-11pm
Wed. 10am-11pm
Thur. 10am-11pm
Fri. 10am-12am
Sat. 10am-4:00pm

We are also flexible with the hours.

Contact-
361-676-5318 (Cell) 209-725-1964 (Home)
Just ask for Victor (Rid Bone) or Carrie (Booking Agent)
E-mail address: [email protected]

Equipment being used: Audio Technica Mic, Yamaha AW16G 16-track digital recorder and synthesizer, Triton Studio Pro with 76 keys....etc....

Price Ranges: $10-$15/hr. or if you want to take your time for perfection and a great rate....$30 with your own beat per song. $70 if you want included a customized beat produced on the spot by the one and only Deep $carlet aka Rid Bone or our entorauge producer Romeo.

Those interested holla at me for a scheduled appointment or further details.

There are a few rules to follow though:

1. Cannot have narcotics on studio premises. If caught with drugs, you will be suspended from the studio for 1-2 months. This shit all means that if you're gonna smoke weed or whatever you gonna do, you gots ta' do it before you get to the studio. Also, if you're drugged out stupid, we reserve the right to refuse your studio time for the day and will re-schedule you for some other day.

2. Don’t mess with the producers or clown around while recording sessions are happening. Be a serious professional.

3. Those who steal anything that belongs to the studio will be chased around until found and probably shot or executed. If we're in a good mood, we'll just take you to court.

4. Rates and prices are to be worked out with the producer and studio owners. All studio time investments must be paid in full 2 days in advance if you're a local and you have to pay up on the spot if you live far. If no payment has been made, you will not use the studio period.

Thank you for your business....

Rid Bone CEO of Fine Line Music Group

D

Deep $carlet

Whazup?

I just took off for a long needed break from the music. Graduated, and here I am starting a inde-label finally.

I've heard yal's song play on and on and on, on Hot 105. I swear it plays like at least 12 times a day. That's very good progress. Well check this out, any single or songs you release for radio play, I and my fellow colleagues from Def-Kyd Productions will be available to play'em at your disposal. I got back into the DJ biz to raise a lil' bit of extra money but nothing turns up as I thought but it's still sumptin' extra. Holla at me through my e-mail to get my home adress in case you wanna shoot any vynil.

As far as my lil' label goes, I'm trying to give my artists as much exposure as possible. My artists are all heading towards one goal and that is mainstream. We're attempting to do our music at an industry standard because it'll get more peoples ears attention than usual independent music. So it's a tough movement but we'll get there. I think we will be performing at Summer Splash 2003 at the Manteca Waterslides so if you get that gig also, hope to see you there.

Well anyways, good to hear from you and holler back man.