Fiend gets Co-sign from Jadakiss.....signs to RocNation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
from the rumor mill....

Fiend, a rapper from No LImit,is now signed to RocNation under Jay-Z. Fiend been in talks with Jay-Z for about 2 months and they finalized the deal today. Jadakiss hooked it all up. You no Fiend and Jada was on Ruff Ryders together and been working together ever since. Fiend also will be featured on Kiss Next single

Fiend has been grindin' on the low for a while ghostwriting for lots of major artists, good to see him comin' back on the artist side of things.

Apr 25, 2002
from the rumor mill....

Fiend, a rapper from No LImit,is now signed to RocNation under Jay-Z. Fiend been in talks with Jay-Z for about 2 months and they finalized the deal today. Jadakiss hooked it all up. You no Fiend and Jada was on Ruff Ryders together and been working together ever since. Fiend also will be featured on Kiss Next single

Fiend has been grindin' on the low for a while ghostwriting for lots of major artists, good to see him comin' back on the artist side of things.
I HEARD HE BEEN GHOSTWRITING AND PRODUCING FOR A LOTTA OF CATS TO. I HEARD HE HAD SOMETHING LINED UP LIKE 3 MONTHS AGO. MY GUY SHANE WAS TELLIN ME. HE THE ONLY NO LIMIT CAT TO REALLY DO SOMETHING BIG AFTER NL.
one