few cds on ebay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 27, 2006
That thug drama cd you're selling is different to the one I got. Mine has different artwork and the CD print is different. I reckon mine is the first release of this album coz there is more detail on the artwork. I can throw up some scans if you're curious.

Mar 3, 2013
ahh Damn, this is the release I wanted! I search other cds as well and they have the blue bar across the top and back (not just rap cds either), and inside the book is nothing just all blue, what is this release I have? A second release?? this is why I selling it, I want the OG 1st press

Jan 6, 2003
ahh Damn, this is the release I wanted! I search other cds as well and they have the blue bar across the top and back (not just rap cds either), and inside the book is nothing just all blue, what is this release I have? A second release?? this is why I selling it, I want the OG 1st press
The one you have is a CD-R-on-demand version printed by amazon. They sell the digital download files for many OOP albums and also have the opportunity to print cover and CDR of the albums too, if anybody wants it. They have the typical blue bar across the top and if you check the disc you'll see that it is a professionally pressed CDR not a silver disc. I'm pretty sure the back cover says CDR too

Jan 27, 2006
I got most Too Big Entertainment CDs all first pressed releases... What other CDs of theirs have you got?