feindin for some gangsta rap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
have not heard anything new out here in spain, or europe for that matter except for the mix cd´s i brought with me. i usually get a new cd or download somethin every week or so. the only cool thing is that when they do play music out here it is all uncensored. kinda weird hearing emimen in a fast food spot rapping dirty.

Apr 26, 2002
Finglas to tha pay area

Hey Humbolt! What part of Ireland is your relatives in? Its a trip that someone from the Bart has relations out here.Wait til you see the Dumb ass big steel spike they're puttin in the centre of our city in O' Connell street,wastin our tax money,peace.

Apr 26, 2002
You don't by any chance mean Westport do you? In Mayo.The west part of Ireland is the best really aswell as Wicklow just below me here in Dublin North[the ghetto areas Finglas lol]
Thats pretty cool,the 801 is what Salt Lake?Do you bump Hogg Boss from out there i got his cd Hoggin my way,tight album.Peace blood ya Mick!

Apr 26, 2002
Its pretty cool to see how many people on the siccness got relations over here in Ireland,I know Newport just to to hear,Haven't actually been out that way before.Have you been over in Mayo Jim?