Feedback Please! New NSE Artist Maniac's First Single!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.nightshield.net
Download Maniac's First Single - The Arrival

The first single from Maniac's heavily anticipated NSE debut album "Nightmerika" has finally been released! "The Arrival" is a straight up hip hop anthem completely different from the normal NSE sound. Maniac, who signed to NSE this past May, produced the track as well as much of his upcoming album. The song has already been climbing up the 94.5 charts in Sioux Falls and is poised to become a future classic in the NSE catalog! "Nightmerika" is scheduled to hit the streets in early 2005 with appearances from Cin'atra, Night Shield, Young Nobles, Triple Crown and a few surprises as well. You download the song exclusively on the website. Please tag the guestbook or the message board as we would love to hear some feedback on the track.

Nov 30, 2002
how old is this kid?....

i like this.. the beat is a little choppy... needs to be cleaned up a little... his lyrics are good.. the main thing i dont like is the beat...i like the melody and everything.. i like the hip-hop feel for sure... it just is a little choppy to me good shit tho.... also... there are SOOO many artists named maniac.. i'd help him think of a new name... get something that represents himself and that is original (such as nightshield :cool: )

pz

Mar 23, 2003
www.unionavenueproject.com
The track is nice. I like the beat, and the flow is alright. My thoughts while listening to it were that the content didn't really match the style of the beat. The beat is real deep to me, and the lyrical content is good but ordinary. Still a nice track though. Keep up the hustle though bro. This kid sounds like he can make some noise. Word?