Feedback on a cover

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
I was messing around making a cover for myself, anyone got some good ideas?

I'm trying to make it have a lot in it, like someone could look at it a hundred times and find something new. I chose the title "Exile" and the image in the middle is a prisoner of war staring out the prison barbed wire. The background is just a pic of the solar system, and there's a pic of the Golden Gate Bridge, and that's about it right now but I'm thinking of what else to add without cluttering it. It is already cluttered but I'ma try and fix it to make it mesh better.

--
HeX

May 13, 2002
Oh yeah, and I don't know how to photo doctor so I'm just gonna have the pic with some kind of filter on it, lol...

--
HeX
aka
Sco

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
Mista Sinista said:
only people who "really" knows how to photo doctor is me and the ones in the photo doctor forum...........
ahemmmmm..........:devious: ...............
@Sin-its comment like that that get u into trouble lil homie

if u want a cover done Hex......get at me

but as far as the cover u got......the top text is cool.......but the bottom needs work.......the pic of u.....well u know it needs work......but the background is solid........work on those things and u should have a pretty decent cover.........

May 13, 2002
Yeah the pic of me is just sorta a temp one to see what I can get working with.

I'm just trying to think of what should be the main focus of the cover, either the picture done better or the p.o.w. at the fence if I take off one of the filters looks kinda cool, but I'm not sure yet.

Really I aint ready to have a cover yet, just messing around seeing what I can do. I used to use Micrografx Picture Publisher so I'm new to Photoshop, still trying to get the hang of it.

Evilwayz, what's your prices though? Say for a cover+insert+back and flyers? Should I get at you on PM?

And right on for the feedback...oh yeah and I liked the bottom text, lol...

--
HeX
aka
Sco

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
@Juan-thanx 4 tha luv dogg.............

@Hex- either use P/M, AIM: tadow904, or email [email protected] ..........if u wanna see my work, use the link at the bottom of my sigg........the prices are also on the site, but we can probally do sumting 4 less $$$............i like workin wit on the rise artists.......

May 13, 2002
Right on Evil, but I won't need a cover done for quiet a while, but I'm saving your info so when the time comes I'll see what's up...

--
HeX
aka
Sco

May 16, 2002
Mista Sinista said:
damn...nigga was just bullshittin. Calm down!
Oh i thought you were serious cuz making a phto look like a cartoon is not doctoring............haha j.p wit ya but alot of artists on siccness kno how to do that now like KAH, Juan,ME, EW,Azios, Gate, Swisher, Shemp, Evan, Ms, Maj., and alot of others i kno man, i see yur learing basics of it tho still just peep practicin