FEATURES ON EVERREADY....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2002
yeah,me again....

So,if you thought EMinem,Brotha Lynch,E-40 were on EVERREADY......hmmmm,k,you might be right,.....dunno it myself.

But....

..who are these "guess-who´ll-be-on-it-else-surprise-surprise?"-artistz except the one´s mentioned on top....????except maybe Kutt,maybe Krizz,maybe Grant,maybe me,or you.....maybe Busta Rhymes,maybe Tonedeff,maybe K-Rino,maybe Britney,maybe Christina??

whatchu think.....whatchu know(although you won´t tell us,but why am i askin´?)

whatchu want?ahhhh no,come on ,we had this a million times b4.....

Jeah,maybe TECH will tell us sth. as Nick said it before,when he´s respondin´on the "ask TECH a couple of questions-thread"....

Are there really such "WOW-NEVER-THOUGHT-HE´ll-MAKE-IT-UP-ON-EVERREADY"-features?or what´s the plan behind it?

grrrrr,i cannot await any answer....or "just" this mind-blowin´album...

".....I`M SO EXCITED...AND I JUST CAN´T HIDE IT......."

Aug 20, 2002
ok,
I just wanted to know:

What features beside the ones we already know will be on Everready???
I´ve read in another thread it might be a big surprise who else will be on it ,except the "already-mentioned-ones".
I just wanted to know,who knows,´cause...damn,

It´s hard for me to think in German and write it in English,and if i wrote it in German you might not be able to understand what I mean at all,only if you learned German once... as usual,lol....complicated.

but hey...that´s me.

Anyone seen Zero anywhere?