Favre Kinda Rips Peyton Manning with Mobility

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Here's my issue with this. He said the Packers were the most talented team he was ever on before the 09 season and we didn't win the Super Bowl with him.
I'm sure he didn't expect Rodgers to win the Superbowl in his first year, and for Aarons second year Favre was in Minnesota, saying that Vikings team was the most talented team he was ever on and again failed to win the Superbowl.
So you really think Favre thought the Packers were gonna win the Superbowl that year he was in Minnesota? Nope.
Then Aaron won the Superbowl the next year. He just won't give him his props. Saying the team is better now then when he went to back to back Superbowls? Is it? Maybe but What a dick wad. Look how good those teams were with Reggie White and shit.

Apr 25, 2002
WI sports fans over looked this for years out of Packer love. It continued until the team won a championship without him. Now everyone is like "Hey that Favre guy was pretty much a dick".

Way to get with the times.

Dec 2, 2006
Favre sounds like a bitter old man. He needs to quit it. He cost a few of his teams chances at Superbowls. An interviewer should bring that up and see what he says.

I think Manning is done though. If he loses any range of motion in his throwing arm it is a wrap.

Dec 12, 2006
That was entertaining as fuck I thought. He crushed Skip Bayless.
No one has ever said boy, that Brett Farve hes a great public speaker infact I rarely put much of anything athletes say about anything but thats the medias job, but at the end of the day the majortiy of America will always love Brett Farve because

Americans love labradors and jeans