Favorite X Cd?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 14, 2004
Mine is Xorcist. The voice quality was kind of shitty cause it was over the phone but X killed it. Thats my fav whats yours?

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
psycho active...

if the quality was better it would definitly be xorcist,unforgivin is right up there too though

Jul 1, 2004
unforgiven vol 1. hands down. xorcist was tight as fucc. but im DEFINENTLY feelin unforgiven... man sum thin about it.. the beats was sicc as fuc and his lyrics was tight as hell too. one of my fav cds of ALL time. but..... ALL of X's shit is top notch. i cant wait for his new shit to drop

Nov 6, 2004
i would say psycho active and xorcist are probably my favorite albums.after them all his cd's pretty much have the same songs over and over again..all his cd's are on point though...

Jul 1, 2004
u kno x never really rapped ona whole song about gettin high? well i kno yall kno that. cept for "do u wanna get high" but that was performed by lunasicc. i always thoguth about it tho. itd be kinda coo to hear a gettin high track form x loc. BUT since he probly never gets to smoek hes keepin it real by not rappin about it lol. jus a thought.