FAVORITE TRACK?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

All Out HOGG

Wutt ya think is the best track & why?

ME? I haven't had the oppertunity to lett the vocal notes circulate through me earloves yet...

However im anticipateing 'SHORT-FUZE" like pregnant punani craves poles

May 10, 2002
the whole album is sick but.....I find myself always playin track 4 on a constant basis due to the fact it's dedicated to the whole Milpitas Police Department...I wish some of them pigs names were said on the song...

Quakin (track 14) is some major slump especially if u got some knock in ya truck....If I was in them car stereo competitions i would be doin demos with this track...

If you aint got the album.......GO GET IT!!!......I'm already anticipating Trunk Tight

Apr 25, 2002
Right now I'd have to go with HIGH INTENSITY. Damn that track is pure knockage. For those that were sleepin' on LOE's spits, this one will wake ya up. T-1 and Loe rip shit sickly, and that T-1 beat, fuck.......Of course Slitherin' and Short Fuze are up there in my favorites too......much love, peace......

A

All Out HOGG

<~~~~Is waiting on the US letter transportation system to align its self with sensabilty & travel moch mesurements of speed...

In other words...This mail correspondence is keeping me patiant...

*EYES INCREASE INSIZE AS THE PUPILS TURN AN ILLUNIOUS NEON GREEN*...*Acidic foam begans to construct amongst my lips*...*BACK BEGANS TO FORM INA HUNCH WITH A ROUGH CALISE AT THE CENTER*...*Craveings for promothazine & vicadon overwhelm*...*Vexation amongst others is needed*...*BREATHING STARTS TO RAPID ITSELF*...*Babbles the lyrics off into the darkness*...'Hooow do o YoU spARK a shorT t fuz...e..."...

Apr 25, 2002
QUOTE]Originally posted by J_ENTERTAINMENT

Quakin (track 14) is some major slump especially if u got some knock in ya truck....If I was in them car stereo competitions i would be doin demos with this track...
[/QUOTE]

want to hook up the "toaster mobile" with some knock!!

and sum 18's i got sittin in the backyard

Hey, u never replied to my PM

Apr 25, 2002
Thir$ty B said:
I have a tie for my fav track on the album (subject to change),,,

#6 - Sikazz Fashion
&
#12 - Diseased
i'm feeling diseased,high intesity, and night life also, but there all good, loe be comin tight, i had no idea

right on for the fuck you shoutout to the FPD on tack 4, its strange hearin Fremont on an album, but i'm hearing it more often these days

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
Ob-1 said:

i'm feeling diseased,high intesity, and night life also, but there all good, loe be comin tight, i had no idea

right on for the fuck you shoutout to the FPD on tack 4, its strange hearin Fremont on an album, but i'm hearing it more often these days
"A dedication to the MPD, Around the way to SJPD, and down the Street with FPD, across the bay to SFPD, Where eva you be PD."-T1