FAVORITE SONG FROM SLR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Originally posted by tadou

Las Cinco Canciones Favoritas Mias Son:

1) Independent Kash - Soggy (Wet Dreams Pt. 2)
2) Independent Kash - Forgive Me
3) F.T.S. - Haters
4) F.T.S. - Outta Control
5) Syko - If I Had 2

Todas las canciones del senor D-Sane y Street Level son MAGNIFICOS! Yo quiero MAS!!!

El piensa que nadie entiende esta mensaje,
-Tadou
The 5 Songs Favorite Of Mine Are:

All the songs from The Man D-Sane and Street Level are MAGNIFICENT! I want more!

Thinks that nobody understands this message,
-Tadou :D

C

CinFul-1

My all time Fav is D-Sane and BD on Pac Man Hoes that songs just classic bumpin as FuCK,

1- Pac Man Hoes (DSane is just a Sav with that verse)!!!!!

2-Lets get high( It starts out sick as Fuck!! Than D-Sane verse is Sicc, again)

3-Intense Kombat- (Syko brings Heat like a M'Fcka)

4- Jackin Season-( D-sanes verse is sick on that shit as Well!!!)

5- Makodoshis- ( BD is a sav on that track)

6-Soggy- IK

7- Sumthin' Vicious-IK

8- Byrdie Player's Policy

9- PCed up- FTS

10- and track 16 on Money Motivated by FTS, its a slow jam, what that track called again I forget

Apr 25, 2002
How many of you are feeling the song "Self Made" off Money Motivated? I've been bumping this song a lot lately for some reason, the beat is banging and the lyrics are dope. Everyone comes tight on this one even BD.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
Attitudes/Egos aside...maybe its just me...No disrespect to the other [former] SLR artists...but i was/am feelin BD's verses the most on the albums...

Most important phrase: Attitudes/Egos aside...The delivery/style/technique/sentence structure/enunciation(dont argue with me if you aint a linguist!) he has isnt PERFECT, but i hear nothing but pure potential comin from it...

Need i say more?