Favorite RBL???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
THERIGHTWAYPROD.COM
Our 2nd Album "Ruthless By Law"

This was a hard descision 4 me between my first and second album, but this album speak 4 itself...alot of my homies think "An Eye 4 An Eye"but I wanna see what yall think...One!

Black "C" Top 5 RBL Albums:
1. Ruthless By Law
2. A Lesson 2 Be Learned
3. Hitman- Solo Creep
4. An Eye 4 An Eye
5. NOH Mafia-Niggaz On High / RBL-Bootlegz and Bay Shit!

May 10, 2002
www.flagshiprecords.de
that's hard!

but you can't even compare "an eye for an eye" with the other albums cause the beats are so different. even "hostile takeover" was more like the old albums than "eye".

what made you change your production on that album so much? was it in order to hit the major market? especially with the features from better-known rappers from outside the bay?

1. An Eye For An Eye
2. H2O
3. Hostile Takover

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

NOH...
the production on that album seemed the most complete to me
Ruthless By Law is a very close second
and muthafuckas are crazy saying 'An Eye For An Eye ' is weak, that shit was far from weak, it was heated as a matter of fact...

Apr 25, 2002
Re: Our 2nd Album "Ruthless By Law"

Black-C said:
This was a hard descision 4 me between my first and second album, but this album speak 4 itself...alot of my homies think "An Eye 4 An Eye"but I wanna see what yall think...One!

Black "C" Top 5 RBL Albums:
1. Ruthless By Law
2. A Lesson 2 Be Learned
3. Hitman- Solo Creep
4. An Eye 4 An Eye
5. NOH Mafia-Niggaz On High / RBL-Bootlegz and Bay Shit!
How come you ain't put yo new stuff in there? That HITMAN-SOLO CREEP has some straight RUMBLERS. Holla back.

Apr 25, 2002
Ruthless By Law/A Lesson 2 Be Learned are tied
how can you say one is better then the other?
A Lesson...was a classic man...that came out during the dope wars when all the shit in frisco was just crazy and it gave us somethin to party to...even as a youngsta (8yrsold) i remember that being such a change...it was dope that they put out something positive during the worst times SF has ever gone through