Favorite game of all time

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
tony hawk 1...i had the demo, played that for like 8 months, then got the game, played that for like 2 years, even after getting the second one, which i love...

sports games amaze me every year....each year mvp baseball and madden come out, thats my favorite sports game ever....but i think i have a new favorite in mvp NCAA...they just perfected what college baseball is.

May 16, 2002
snes: link to the past, mario kart
ps2: god of war,mgs 3, jak 3
psx: castlevania symphony of the night
arcade:mvc and mvc2
64: zelda ocarina of time
nes: contra, zelda

Oct 5, 2004
ninja gaiden.. all of em, i love the music lol

what was that one game where u was like a lil gangbanger or somethin u ran around fightin other dudes, i think u had a homie with ya.. you was this lil short stubby fuckin odd lookin thing.. ima try to find this cuz i dont think my descriptions very good lol
edit: forgot to mention this game is for nes

Oct 5, 2004
star tropica or whatever was my shit too.. jumpin around on lil blocks an hittin muthafuckers with a yoyo..

lil nemo was my shit too..

and all them weird ass baseball games with the robots.. they should make a newer version of that shit cuz them games was dope at the pizza shop on the lil arcard thing

and u kno u cant fuck with bad dudes...

my lil brother wants me to say "blades of steel... the fights were off the hinge!"

Oct 5, 2004
i dont even remember dogg.. alls i kno is that there was a bunch of differant weird ass robots some had like, tank shit for feet an others had like cannon hands that shot the ball all hella hard.. shit was dope

Jan 18, 2006
the legend of zelda (the first one)
Little League Baseball (NES)
Double Dribble (NES)
Tecmo Bowl
Mario kart (Super Nes and N64)
Golden Eye N64
Resident Evil 1 and 4

I can go on and on but as you can Nes was my favorite system cuz thats when the games so simple and fun to play.