Fantasy Football Question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
eh King!!

Would you start Corey Dillon @ Pittsburg or Antowian Smith vs Minnesota. I have smith in there as of now but I think they might try to pass alot more and might not run the ball.

Would you start Pitts Defense against Cinci that can score some points or St Louis Defense at Washington who is puttin in Danny weurfuel. St Louis had 7 sacks last week there coming up. would do you think.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
I would start Dillon!! I would very rarely bench Dillon, because he is a huge talent, and usely when he does tight..he does super tight!! And A. Smith hasnt done much this year, or had alot of carries!!

I would start either of those..they both have favorable matchups, but fuckit, go with St. Louis!! Weurrfel makes this decision easy, plus the Bungals are playin better football!!

There u have it Kings fantasy advice!!! GOT EM!!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Start A. Smith over Staley, because the whinerz will stack the line and he will not have a good game! A Smith aint to much better but they will win and Smith might sneak in a screen pass for a td!! GOT EM!!