Fantasy Football Champions?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
How many of yall won your league?

i won 177-167...dude was so pissed cuz he had Wes Welker and Boldin who both got hurt. I got lucky. But fuck it fantasy is mostly luck.

Got a nice little chunk of change headed my way.

Mar 16, 2005
How many of yall won your league?

i won 177-167...dude was so pissed cuz he had Wes Welker and Boldin who both got hurt. I got lucky. But fuck it fantasy is mostly luck.

Got a nice little chunk of change headed my way.

congrats, I dont play in leagues that have championship game on week 17. I was #1 seed overall and lost in 1st round this year...sucked!

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
I got smashed in the siccness league...BUT

I won my money league with my friends (offline)......I drafted #12 out of 12 and played the 11th pick in the Super Bowl yesterday.....

My Team consisted of

Chris Jhonson
Andre Jhonson

These 2 carried the team as you can see....And with my winnings i will buy a Chris Jhonson jersey.....to show my appretiation....THX CHRIS....We did it....LOL....Week 17 championship does suck....I think we will change it next year.....

Jay Cutler
Carson Palmer
Lesean Mccoy
Tori Holt
Reggie Bush
Greg Olsen
Rob Bironas
Niel Rackers
Jerious Norwood
Jericho Cotchery
Derrick Ward
Washington D
Saints D

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I was leading the yahoo siccness league all year, made it to the final game and forgot to make subs in the last game (around christmas/new year period) but still might have lost anyway.

First year of fantasy NFL I look forward to next year, def gonna do one with the sicc if I'm still here and a money league somewhere as well.

grats to the winners

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

second in the siccness league...

Won the pick em siccness league....

Won the elimination siccness league....

second to last in my work league...the only one that had any money on the line....

Feb 13, 2006
Won 2 leagues (1 was $20 buy in winner takes all, the other was $150 buy in $5 per transaction) . Lost my work league by a point but chopped the pot before the week. The other league I was in I lost by a half a point in the the semi-finals and would have won the bowl if i would have advanced. I was on fire this year. A point and a half from winning all four leagues. Cashed out a little over $1800. The common factor on all of my teams was Drew Brees.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Won 3 of the 5 Leagues I was in

Lost the one money league I was in....... top seed, out first week of playoffs

Came in 2nd in the Pick Em League too