Faded ass verse.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Some shit that I wrote hella quick after a blunt to the face, just tell me if you feel it or not......

It's Dub-C Malice bitch, White Center devils consist of nothin but deadly elements/
We can settle shit, before we take it to court in the streets, if you provide a settlement/
I'm a gentleman, to most of these bitches until they catch an attitude/
But I show em grattitude for they attitude when her purse came up missin this afternoon/
No tolerance at all for females actin ridiculous, tilt your head back and swallow bitch/
I keep niggas thinkin "how did I get into this?",....black clothes on I creep anonymous/
Malice speaks in dialects with major differences, the reason you couldnt follow shit/
I'll fuck a verse, hit my climax, kill the seed....with fetal lyrical syndrome/
Expose my talent to folks whos down, and to the rest leave my miracle unknown/
Do dirt all alone, cuz I do everything by myself, why not servin my bids?/
Cuz I'm a young ass nigga tryin to establish some wealth, and stay swervin off zips/

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
It was tight like always Malice.. Man I got yo' back booooooy.. Remember dat.. N E wayz that was a tight verse.. You should record yo' shit then put it ova' soundclick o' some shit maaaaaaaaayne.. PaYcE hOmIe.

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Kodogg......I woulda had a gang of audios already done by now, but I'm too motherfuckin cheap to spend like 15$ on a computer mic....supposed to be gettin in the real studio this summer though for the first Hoody Mafia Productions shit.