Fabulous and Knocc'Turnal get dissed by......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2002
www.wckillaz.com
De La Soul. LOL. In an interview on sohh.com, they were talkin' to de la soul about their last album, and how Tommy Boy folded, then Elektra didn't pick up their contract... Fabulous and Knocc are on Elektra, and Dove from De La Soul said "Yeah, I guess Elektra don't know how to handle a group like De La, they're used to acts with 1 or 2 good songs on their album".

LOL

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
M-PHIVE said:
EITHER WAY DE LA AINT GOT MUCH ROOM TO BE TALKIN BOUT OTHER RAPPERS, THEY FELL OFF A LONG LONG TIME AGO...ONE...
i gotta agree.....and that wannabe wizard of oz video was fuckin stupid......what kinda shit were they on when they thought of that?

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

Sixxness said:

i gotta agree.....and that wannabe wizard of oz video was fuckin stupid......what kinda shit were they on when they thought of that?
musta been a hoe ass hype williams video

Apr 25, 2002
www.soullyric.com
Strickly WEST!!!!

Don't get me wrong but that's why I'm strickly Westcoast because we talk about shit. From jurasstic 5 to Ice Cube, we really have shit to talk about. Fabulous to me is very weak, Nelly is for the kids, he's a Nsync rapper type ni**a. nothing that niggaz from the west would buy unless you're a jolly ass rapper.

May 6, 2002
how about they all suck to me. i think they are all no talent rappers that are only famous cuz they knew the right people, not because their rapping skill is superiour than anybody else. de la soul, fabolous, nelly, knocc, they're all garbage to me.