FABOLOUS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 27, 2005
phil said:
youre from france and think you know shit about american rap?

I feel some provocation in your post <what i know about american rap is not the point.stop tryin to be direspectul for nothing phil

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
LOL...funny. Dude feels as if a bay native can't like music from any other region, yet is on this site, which last time I checked, didn't have a ''FRENCH RAP" section.

Fabolous is supposed to have an album out this year, I think this spring, and I read in an interview where he said it'll be more ''hood'', but still contain 'commercial' material, because he's ''gotta make money..."

Jun 23, 2002
Cante-up said:
You're from North Vallejo and ure interested in Fabolous album??
Um. You're from FRANCE. Your question makes no sense because at least he likes a rapper from his own country. That's like being shocked your friend in Tolouse likes a rapper in Paris.

So, I'm assuming you think people from the Bay Area only listen to Bay Area rap, which is totally wrong. Maybe some, but not all.

Feb 27, 2005
maculentways said:
lol @ people still sleeping on fab

as questionable as his music can be, fab got spits, don't you ever forget that

::
I know he got spits u funny guy i did a thread like 3 months ago about his style of flow

D.I.R.B said:
Um. You're from FRANCE. Your question makes no sense because at least he likes a rapper from his own country. That's like being shocked your friend in Tolouse likes a rapper in Paris.
nah
i said that because 3 times some infamous bad guys from the B.A.R.T came to
say how fabolous or any NY rappers are not appreciated in the bay.
u didnt get the point homie and its not Tolouse its Toulouse.

I listen to us hip hop though im french

this proves ITS YOUR statement that makes no sense.

Fox

Feb 13, 2007
I was in France recently , and i went to a restaurant, and asked the waiter do you have frogs legs? the waiter replied..wee ...i said well hop on them out to the kitchen and get me a fucking ham sandwich.

Jun 30, 2005
nah
i said that because 3 times some infamous bad guys from the B.A.R.T came to
say how fabolous or any NY rappers are not appreciated in the bay.
i hear what u sayin, but fuck if people in bart was hatin on fab.. half those people postin on bart post nothin but bullshit anyway. all of us bay cats aint completely biased when it comes to other regions and their music. fab got heat in my opinion.

I read in an interview where he said it'll be more ''hood'', but still contain 'commercial' material, because he's ''gotta make money..."
good shit.. thanks for the info. people be sleepin on fab foreal.

Dec 2, 2005
BAYTION WIDE said:
whats the news on his upcoming album? anybody got any info?
Got this from my source

Fabolous - Somethin' To Nothin'
This is Fabolous' fourth album. Production will come from Clue & Duro, Just Blaze, Kanye West, Timbaland, Scott Storch, Jazze Pha, Akon, Steve Morales and others. The first single will be "Make Me Better" featuring Ne-Yo.
Tracklist
1. Yep, I'm Back
2. Return Of The Hustle (w/ Swizz Beatz)
3. Change Up
4. Make Me Better (w/ Ne-Yo)
5. So Fabolous
6. Diamonds (w/ Young Jeezy)
7. Hustler's Poster Child (w/ Cassidy)
8. Real Playa Like (w/ Lloyd)
9. Foggin' Up The Windows (w/ R. Kelly)
10. What Should I Do
11. Back To School
12. All Jokes On You
13. I Shine, You Shine (w/ Makeeba)
14. First Time
15. Paperman (w/ Ne-Yo)
16. Brooklyn
17. Chirp Back (w/ Bleu DaVinci)
18. Gangsta (w/ Junior Reid)
19. This Is Family (w/ Freck The Billionaire, Ransom & Joe Budden)

Stealth

May 8, 2002
If I made a list of my top 5 rappers from the East Coast, Dylon would be most of the list, but Fab would be on there too.