F**k What You Heard

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2003
The Plague is a tight ass album. Every now & then I leave and come back to see someone saying how that album sucked etc... I'm sorry but The Plague is the shit. It's one of those few rap albums where I actually like he R&B singing that's in it. It got so many different topics and sounds, I can always find one song on there that fits my mood, like "Frustrated" or "Is Anybody Listening" or "Back of Cadillacs". F**k what you heard The Plague stays in my player.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
ITS CUZ EVERYONE WANTS TO HEAR A S.O.D.S. 2 AND THEY WILL WAITING TIL 2555 FOR THAT. I WOULD LOVE MORE SOME NEW S.O.D.S. TYPE MUSIC BUT THAT WAS THEN, THIS IS NOW.

THAT PLAGUE CD WAS VERY SOLID AND 90% OF THE TRACKS WERE KNOCKING.

Dec 18, 2002
Fa sho the plague was the hook up as far as collabs go....eklypss showed his skill in that cd the best and its wat made me pay alot more attention to doomsday...their other shit like Pray 4 me and Filthy r pretty tight too...checc em out

Apr 25, 2003
@ y'all

Glad to see others feel the same way, I listen to that cd all the time... and hell yea Eklypss is one of a kind. I also like Lynch's flow on "I Ain't Even Worried" when he was said "Got water in my veins, I f**ked your daughter in her brains"...

Jan 16, 2003
damn i think doomsday is way over-rated by yall, to me, eklipse is the worst of the group and he sounds like those guys insane clown posse, i'm not "hatin" like i'm sure youll say i'm jus sayin i aint feelin them at all.

Apr 26, 2002
^That hook was some sav shit.
How dare anyone compare Eklypss to ICP, ICP is on sum silly shit, Eklypss's parts were dope as fuck

Apr 25, 2003
That Wifey Material song would've been a mainstream hit had it been performed by some overrated limited talent having rapper like Jay-Z. But oh well, the business ain't about art unfortunately...

Jan 16, 2003
dont get me wrong i listen to it, i just aint feelin it as much as you guys, but you cant expect everybody to like the same person or group, and yea comparing eklipse to icp aint right, so i retract that statement, i just aint feelin his style--most of tha time.