EZSD Re-release

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 29, 2003
Can somebody please post scans of the front and/or back of this album please? I would like to know if there is any noticeable variances between the Original pressing and the re-release besides the blurry inserts.........

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
Below is a scan of the OG cd and it is pressed with a DIDX code. The repress has purple paint spots/splatters where the silver bullet holes are on the OG cd.

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
The inserts from the OG were just scanned for the repress, so it would look as close to original as possible, so the scan you have posted above is what the OG looks like. The only difference is the CD and the SILVER BULLET HOLES = OG or the PURPLE PAINT SPOTS = REPRESS, and the press code for the OG is a DIDX number.

Sep 29, 2003
[/URL][/IMG]

Here is another scan which is for sure the original artwork....

Okay, props man. appreciate that info.....You know anything about the Young d boyz - Straight Game og/re-release differences?

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
I know on the reprint for Young D Boyz one of the songs skips, because the OG they used for reference was probably scratched and when they ripped the cd for repress the mp3's had a skip. At least that is what I remember and I think the OG was pressed on Rainbo records, but I am not for sure cause I never owned the OG.