EXCLUSIVE QUESTIONS POST HERE EVERYTHING GETS ANSWERED!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Josh

Sicc OG
May 14, 2002
hey wuts up jt, can u let us know wuts up with rated r and thug life, because i no rated worked with u on a few tracks in the past, and y dont u ever have them on ne of ur cds a s a group

thanks

josh

F

FRISCO NORTEx4

HAVE U THOUGH ABOUT PUTTING ON THA FRISCO RAPPERS ON 1 SONG DAT SHIT WOULD BE HEARD AZZ FUCK?
HOW IZ SUCKA FREE CITY GOING?
DO U AND QUINN HAVE ANY NEW SHIT COMING?
AND WHOSE THA BIGGEST BITCH RAPPER 2 WORK WITH?

Jun 14, 2002
Colorado Springs, CO
Here's a question I made a topic bout on here a couple of months ago but my question was never answered.

On the intro of Don't Cross Me, about a minute and a half into it there's a quick lil verse on a song this is the one line I remember "and I'm the one time danksta". Who is this? It kinda sounds like you JT but I'm not for certain. What song is it from and what album is the song on?

Aug 15, 2002
Mak-X said:
Here's a question I made a topic bout on here a couple of months ago but my question was never answered.

On the intro of Don't Cross Me, about a minute and a half into it there's a quick lil verse on a song this is the one line I remember "and I'm the one time danksta". Who is this? It kinda sounds like you JT but I'm not for certain. What song is it from and what album is the song on?
That is Keylo from his album Giving Up the Funk. The name of the song is Too Funky 4 Ya featuring JT. It's a hella tight song.

getlow415

Artist/CEO
May 10, 2003
just a few quick answers

what up yall me and quinn got a few songs we never didi nothing wit.
my favorite solo album was playaz in the game.
sucka free city sound track is tight so far, we still collecting songs.
to get the shirts go to friscostreetshow.com right now we updating the jtgetlow site.

Jul 20, 2002
Yo JT

We got a song called "Sucka Free" that would fit the soundtrack. I want to meet up with you and play it sometime this week so you can see if it fits what you're looking for and if not we got plenty of other songs that we could try. This is Sav, we used to do the club at 1028 Geary Street back in the day. My home number is 415 771-1229 after 4pm and before then my number is 415 282-1224 ext. 200. my government name is Jerome.

May 24, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Which rapper in the game would u most want to work With, Dead\or Alive"
What cd are u bumpin right now?
What was it like working with Jim Brown?
Are u comin back to Fresno any time soon? Fresno gave love at Warner's Theatre to the whole GLP crew
Are ur kneese all fucked up from all the Get Low dancin, thats a tight dance, looks painful though
Would u want your son to be in the rap game if he had some skill, why\why not?
Who's ur Favorite Producer?,
Why Do People hate on you, in your eyes, or is it all jealousy?
FROM LONG BEACH TO THE BAY WITH FIGGARO AND SNOOP, through my airwaves as we type, keep networking and keeping it real as usual