eX-49ER feud Owens v. Garcia

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 18, 2004
Garcia deffinitly comes off kinda fruity...but my friend who wrks at a bar in SanJo said that Garcia will come in and have mad puss hangin of his shirt...and he takes a few home too, or at least he leaves the bar with them to make it look that way.

Dec 20, 2003
of course he does the dude is an athlete with money falling out of his pocket. I would expect nothing less then girls to throw the pussy at him and try to get some of that cash......

May 8, 2002
lol! What I cant seem to understand is why is Owens constantly bringing uo Garcia to the media? Owens has some serious issues. If you got a problem with someone handle that shit dont go to the media.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
it wouldnt be the first time TO talked shit then completely changed his story afterwards, i for one am sick of these guys putting shit like this out there, what the fuck is becoming of sports?, it seems like the WWnFl nowadays with all kinds of this garbage...who gives a fuck if the man is gay, if he aint fucking you it shouldnt be a problem.