EWC CAGE FIGHTS AUG.2ND SALEM,OR

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2002
This prob gonna get erased or moved,but since this the forum for the northwest im drop it here.
EWC CAGE FIGHTS SALEM,OREGON
AUGUST 2ND DOORS OPEN 5PM
BUY TICKETS AT EVENT OR SAFEWAY TICKET PLACES.
SALEM ARMORY
17TH AND SUNNYVIEW

Oct 23, 2006
good shit, I love me some MMA. I might try to make it. In other Northwest MMA news, rumors are going around that UFC 90 or 91 will be in Portland!

CODE

Sicc OG
Oct 20, 2002
that is crazy, ufc in Portland.....I will not miss that....alot of fighters train down there with team quest....I'm still waiting for Ivan to start producing fighters up here in Seattle.....

Oct 23, 2006
that is crazy, ufc in Portland.....I will not miss that....alot of fighters train down there with team quest....I'm still waiting for Ivan to start producing fighters up here in Seattle.....
do you go to his gym? Iv been thinking about seeing whats up w/that when i get back in the town.

Jul 29, 2008
If you are above seattle, check Charlie's combat club. Chaz used to train with Ivan and Josh Barnett and Jeff Monson before MMA exploded.

Did Portland clear UFC? It'd be nice. I wonder who will be on the card? I know they had Rumble At the Roseland a few times.

I was at Affliction's show and it was off the hook. But all the events I've been to have been pretty live to me (Strikeforce, IFL, UFCs in Sac, EliteXC).

I think this month was pretty bad ass for MMA. We had Affliction and UFC, then Dream, then EliteXC.. Plus I got some jiu jitsu training with Marcelo Garcia and Ryan Hall, so July is the best month for me, martial art wise.