Every fuckin time still that i listen to Vengence Is Mine.....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
I get my ears blown out cause i forget about that piercing noise at the very first track. Like yesterday i put it in and the volume was on 48. I heard Wha-wha-wha-wha-etc... and almost died cause i had to use two hands to change the track!

Jun 11, 2002
I was chillin with these outta town cats who wanted to hear some sac shit and I slid them vengence is mine. I was in the same car with them,they popped it in and before the cd finished loading they turned the stereo all the way up. you can guess what happend next.

That used to happen to me when I would turn that old Spice 1 on (187 He Wrote). I would turn the lights off and forget that I put the cd on. Then I would get scared when that loud ass heavy breathing would start at the beginning. And then you feel like a dumb ass cuzz you know that after you've listened to it 500 times, you should know better.

Jun 12, 2002
DeuceThatYungPimp

And just to add to that style shit
Checc this
Yall ever bumped that c-bo tracc 'money by the ton' from the album til my casket drops.
On the hook if you playin it loud enough these like a deafining noise like a sqeek except its seriously high pitched
dunno if its just me or whut but any yall recognise it?
peace