ever dream of the devil???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
damn i had about 20 dreams the other night.and i was watching this movie in my dream.if i was a director i'd prolly try to make it.

it was about this chubby opera singing lookin ass lady.i had the impression she was the devil.and she had pictures of herself all over her mansion and sum dudes were traped in their.and that she devil bitch could see everything going on in the house through the eyes of her pictures.not spying behind it she just could see everything that goes on.she was changing into different forms and changing clothes and everything.all i remember is these dudes traped in the bathroom in a tub of blood.then she mushed them together and turned them into a two headed dragon beast.

that was sum wierd shit.

all about magic,sin and the devil.

then i had sum other devil dreams.

May 16, 2002
Yeah I had a dream about the Devil awhile back...

I was relaxin in my room listening to some music...And I looked at my door and there was a small square of fire in middle of the door...Then the door opens and dude in a red suit with a red pitch fork in his right hand appears...He looked dark complexion with a beard...He didnt say anything...He just ran at me like he was gonna kill me...He got about 1 step from touching me then I woke up..

Thats the only Devil dream ive had...

May 8, 2002
One time i was trippin balls on acid and thought i saw the devil out of the corner of my eye try to say something to me, i got fuckin spooked i still think it coulda been real even though i dont really believe in god or the devil. After that i decided to stop fuckin with acid.

Apr 25, 2002
man I be havin dreams were I be sleepin...and Im wide awake in my dream, tv on and everything, but I can't move, can't scream, can't do nada...shits a trip..I have them dreams often. I got a picture of jesus hanging over my bed with a rosery and I got another small one to tha right of my bed..I usually wake up sweatin lookin dead in tha eyes jesus

May 11, 2002
I remember I had a dream that the Devil was chasing me. I was in my car just driving when I see a red bull looking thing on its hinds. I smashed the car as hard as I could but no matter what he would just smash down buildings and get close to catching me. I kept going until my car ran out of gas, when he was about to kill me I woke up. I was sweating hella bad, my sheets were soaking..

May 9, 2002
I had a few dreams but tha only one I remember waz tha devil like shape-shifted into a girl but I knew it waz tha devil...some weird shit, all I remember.

Aug 27, 2002
www.myspace.com
i been had sum crazy ass shit to....i could jump like 200 feet into the sky and id fuckin clear the golden gate and shit and be at a birds eye view of the water with the bridge and shit and id be screaming and my stomach would feel like its on 100 roller coasters, then id realize "HOW AM I GONNA LAND" and then right b4 i hit the ground id wake up or just fade out of the dream...i used to get it sporadically thruout my youth...same with hella other crazy shitz but i dunt even wanna explain haha

Sep 3, 2002
more then you know.....

The "Devil" has haunted my dreams as far back as I can even remember.....

But it's not a dude with a beard and horns, It's just a presence....

B-cuz I beleive the Devil has no physical body, and in my dreams, I'll just b havin a normal dream and then it gets real black, doors slam, Normal people or normal animals just flip, and attack me, but I never actually C the devil....

I always wake up scared as fuck, and one time I woke up after one of these demonic dreams writing my signature in the air....

Real shit though, I aint playin, I think it might have somethin to do with my destiny.....

Sep 12, 2002
Re: more then you know.....

TrEmEnDo InDo said:
The "Devil" has haunted my dreams as far back as I can even remember.....

But it's not a dude with a beard and horns, It's just a presence....
i feel u on that! I had this crazy ass dream like that. I was in my room in bed thinkin i was awake but i guess i had just fell asleep. And all of a sudden i feel this presence in the corner of the room and i feel that shit comin towards me but i couldn't see it. Then i hear this loud ass screetching noise and i got hella spooked i though i was trippin out cuz i thought i was awake. That shit started comin closer and closer getting louder and louder then i just BOOM woke up and everything was DEAD quiet. That shit scared the hell outa me cuz when the prescence hit me i just BOOM woke the fuck up.