Even though these probablly won't ever be seen...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 27, 2007
...for anybody who is/was on the Madesicc website almost 2 years ago, what ever happened with those autographed Lynch posters that we were supposed to get in the mail? LOL... just remembered it for the first time in mad long last night

Feb 27, 2006
Zagg was legit when she was sending them out but shit that was some years ago now. i think it was C-Lims manager that was supposed to send out the other ones but i guess too many people were clownin her bout the tea cups she was sellin an the STEP YOUR GAME UP thread cause i remember her mentioning that she hadem.who knows thow

Feb 27, 2006
haha yea thats who it was,satingun.i dont know what kinda manager she was holdin posters for ransom an callin everyone up on here chumps for not makin 60 gees ina week.that shit still cracks me up

May 11, 2002
Hahaha....I remember that. Posters were going to be mailed....that never happened.

Yeah, the only poster I ever got was from Zagg.....She autographed "Through The Eyes Of She" poster and sent about 50 of them for Street Teams.

I also remeber getting a box full of E-Moe posters and flyers for "Ghetto Gospel". I remember going out club hopping getting tore up and handing out posters. Damn....that was a long time ago.