EUROPE!!!! Mystik Journeymen, Living Legends, The grouch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
Okay... now these are all BAY artist whom have a following in Europe, and also they dont have a major lable deal either last time i checked... but these are also the same cats who would pack up a duffle bag full of tapes, which they dubbed at home, and jump on a plane to Europe, Japan, Australia where ever, and sell each tape for 10-20 bucks depending on the following, these were TDK's they selling, yet and still tons of Yay Area bosses, and underbosses, dont even consider that region of the globe, they dont understand that if you promote anything well enuff, it will sell... just like we latch on to shit comin out of europe and other countries, they do the same... People are so busy tryna impress the most difficult critics(US FANS) they forget the world has more continents than north america, for years I've tried to get cats to to just send me cross the planet promoting they product, but yet and still they lag, or get skurred and there albums stay local, but like PSD said.. " a Nigga tryna go global".. Luniz went platinum in germany.. I mean shit David Hasselhoff goes platinum in europe some where from what i remeber ... I saw it on "ET" a few years back, I mean come on... Knight Rida going platinum singin like barry manilow?.. hiphop is the biggest music force in the world at this moment, I dont see why cats dont try to make there mark in other regions if they aint getting the fan base they want here.. look else where.. take heed...

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
You right Stiz. If cats got the money then they should, by all means, get overseas and see what's happenin'. When I was doin' my magazine I would get letters from all over the world (Europe, Australia, Canada). Shit one guy wrote me from Capetown, South Africa and he LOVED Bay Area music and all his folks out there did. I didn't know our shit had spread to South Africa like that, but this dude was up on all our shit. Our music can spread, we just gotta put in the work.

And you're right about David Hasselhoff. For real, that dude is fuckin' adored in Germany. He's like Michael Jackson over there.

Gone,
Doxx

Apr 26, 2002
Well from what i know since I was there.. most are from the bay and the others are from like... Merced.. Which I think Murs is and Aesop is from the valley somewhere, I mean some cats they have picked up in there travels... yeah I know they aint all exactly from the bay, but the first founding members was from the bay

Apr 26, 2002
unless you count that cool ass dude from japan they brought back with them.. I was there.. I was at 4001 one when it was first crackin.. I know murs is your fav artist and all, but I was there homie... if you heard of murs, you may have heard of mixed Practice.... we was there before when murs first met the corey and Tommy, but its still all love homie...