ESPN REPORTING PEJA TO MISS GAME 3 & 4

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
adleman said peja is making progress but said its doubtfull he will be able to play the 2 games at staples i say keep him on the bench for the latter half of the series if i were adelman they may need him down the stretch if they want to close out this series then again adelman could be pullin a little trickery

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
It's a grade II sprain. You see what happened to C-Webb last year. How long was he out? And then when he did come back, he was playing like his wheel was made of glass. No, Pej' will not be back anytime soon. But think about it. Fox has Peja's number anyway when he's 100%. At 65 to 75% Fox would be lickin his chops waiting for Peja to step on the court.

Hedo must step it up. And he will. Historically he doesn't slump for long and I will even step out on a limb here and say he will go for 20+ in game three. It's just the type of player he is.

Basically it's been my opinion that he's a better starter against LA than Peja anyway. His game is more rounded and unlike Peja, he can create his own shot without those bail-out push-offs Peja likes to use. He's a better slasher and a tougher defender. He doesn't back down to anyone, even Snaq. Remember his rookie year when O' Neil tried to punk him and he got in Snaq's grill before the Daddy could even blink? That's balls. And balls are gonna carry Sacramento in this series.

May 14, 2002
true fox shuts prja down but i think peja has upgraded every year but yeah i think hedo will break out at some point its just a matter of how we step it up defensevly against them anyways should be a great two games before the series starts to flip flop through venues

May 12, 2002
Thats too bad.No excuses though because the Kings game isnt based on 1 or 2 players.They played well all season with injuries.The other players step it up.If they can just steal 1 in LA watch out...