Epic Stalker victim?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 17, 2005
other then him turning down the orbit room in grand rapids for 3-6 mafia show i have nothing against him. shows in grand rapids are bigger then garbage ass pontiac. my crew got the college connection and he decided to turn down 10% or some shit without informing us he was lookin to rent out a venue. left alot of folks out in the rain who put in mad work to get a big event organized. i suppose he had his own reasons but i think he goofed. it aint me bein salty. i was told to perform as well but i didnt plan on it by the promoters...so thats not the case. it aint me thats bent outta shape, its deviant ent, lunchbox, and some old faggot who runs some poop label called midwest somethin. either way, i need ta toota hoota booma

Nov 20, 2004
www.MySpace.com
other then him turning down the orbit room in grand rapids for 3-6 mafia show i have nothing against him. shows in grand rapids are bigger then garbage ass pontiac. my crew got the college connection and he decided to turn down 10% or some shit without informing us he was lookin to rent out a venue. left alot of folks out in the rain who put in mad work to get a big event organized. i suppose he had his own reasons but i think he goofed. it aint me bein salty. i was told to perform as well but i didnt plan on it by the promoters...so thats not the case. it aint me thats bent outta shape, its deviant ent, lunchbox, and some old faggot who runs some poop label called midwest somethin. either way, i need ta toota hoota booma

I don't see that being enough to call someone a fag, but ok. I'm sure he had some good reason not to do the show