ENEMY OF THE WORLD? YOUR THOUGHTS?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2002
ENEMY OF THE WORLD? YOUR THOUGHTS?
What are your thoughts on the album. I know I haven't opened this record to the public and there is a bigg reason for that. You will be able to find this record only in sacramento and a select few spots in the bay area. You can order the c.d directly from me. I was going to sell them in the sick shop but I guess not Vamps?

The spots in sac?

Top Ten
Goodfellas

In accouple of days tower on florin, the beat, and thats about it. Right now I'm running what we call a test market analvsis. I need your feed back.

If you haven't already ordered from me hit [email protected] or myself at [email protected]. Since I am changing locations come jan 1st please send orders before then. I will disclose an alternate address after that time.

To order Please send blank money order for 14.99 pluss 2.00 shipping to

5001 Bassett Way Sacramento, Ca 95828 ATTENTION Tre-8
enemy of the world.

Thanks again and I look forward to you comments!

Tre-8

Jun 28, 2002
Thats good to hear Triple X its been along time comin...

So the album was all that you expected?

I hope so and hopefully it was even more then you expected!

Yeah Hell had alot of shit going thru my mind on that....

Yeah Choppah and G-Macc both shinned on the record, they had to they were on it with me.LOL

Nah seriously though for some reason when them niggas rap with me they rise to the occassion. i wanted to showcase my homies(my true homies that are hot).

Either way theres more heat coming and trust it won't take 2 years this time around......

Were dropping every 6 months after my album officially drops.

Tre-8

Deuce

Sicc OG
Jun 12, 2002
Tre,You need to be commended for that album,It was dope,I bought it off a cat brand new in Santa Rosa,I'm halfway through it at the time,I'm LOVIN' tracc 3 the beat is slumpin' like whoa,Pillowcase...One of the hottest tracc's out this year...I'll post a review of this album when I'm through....It's worthy of one...

Deuce

2 C's

:angry:

Jun 28, 2002
I only have a few left but you can still get it for a limited time though! Thanx for the interest! You can use the order info at the beginning of this page!

Tre-8

Jan 31, 2003
havent piced up your album yet....
i heard the doc diss and the snippet session you had out here....

You gott tight flows & voice. didnt feel the beat on the doc diss, but the snippet was bangin 4 sho...

i wish you the best...