Empire Corp. Ent. UPDATE!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 12, 2002
www.mp3.com
Finally, with all the posturing and hyping the first previews of the Empire Corp. Ent. label will hit you late next week......
@ mp3.com/Khevlar
"Last Chance.."-Khevlar from the Kansas Disc of WEAPON
"You don't wanna beef wit me"-Barricade from the Barricade EP in MAY

"Taking Your Girl" The controversial single (Ayybody in the NW get's involved, but for good fun)-Khevlar the lead single from the Kansas disc of WEAPON.

We get alot of emails asking us; what in the hell could be on a NW rappers "KANSAS" disc. When I moved to Kansas I changed alot, as a person, and as an emcee. I found my people, and learned alot I was ignorant about in the past. From the brief (and I mean very brief, there is only 1 track besides records in stores now that is availbe online [WhodabestitsK!!! Sindustry Remix, and Four Timez feat. Arjay that is even available for public download) snippets of the WASHINGTON STATE DISC of WEAPON the public has been privy to hear, some of our criticism has been that I sound like Eminem, I'm fair skinned, it gon' happen aye. Comparable to that the Kansas disc of WEAPON is white and black, apples and oranges. I think even the cats that are not at the moment a Khevlar fan, will be won over by atleast 5 tracks off the entire WEAPON album, or I will give you your money back JUNE 17, 2003.

The Barricade EP is finished and is straight lava!!!
I think the cover will freak alot of people out, but it is your money's worth belive that. It also contains 3 new Khevlar songz that will not be available anywhere else!!!!

www.khevlar.com will be up late APRIL, we've posted it would be up this month, but my hair grows slower then expected, and I can't put the site up just right yet till my hair is the dopest haircut in the rapgame...(sum u ya'll might think it's crazy, but hey....lol)

4 new artists have joined the Empire Corp. Ent. army and will make their unveiling at the khevlar.com opening!!!! (YOU AIN'T GONNA BELIVE WHO THEY IZ, hataz...shut yo' mouth...haha)

Like I've said in the past, we rap for ya'll, we do this whole thing to entertain, express ourselves, and represent you all, we all from the same region, alot of us has grown up the same, so if you have any questions/comments/ ideas for khevlar.com you would like to see on the site, hit us now!!!!
We want cats to be like, dayum, I go to other cats sites to network, I go to khevlar.com cause it hot!!!!!!!

@ Empire Corp. Ent. Fans here-- will you please copy and paste this post to Siccness.net and other forums that you know of.
I don't kick it in other forumz.

"I'll make a four year old girl lick my ballz, then slam her face in the wall."-Barricade -- " Syphilllis is eating my Brain"

"Welcome back to the West Coast, all new I never retro, several medals
Awarded let go; wait till you see what I got next, extra special, yall on the next but I’m on an extra level now;, like I said settle down; enough battle let’s level out
Don’t think I can’t, yall don’t wanna call the devil out, this is the last time I’ll state I’m number one out of state or under the gun, n now that I have rhymed about women these birds believe I love you…..I’m in love with words n not you/Ladies like: “you so crazy!”, then my doctors like” dude you crazy” so I gotta tell you I’m crazy, this still groundhogs day and I’ve been stuck here since the eighties (Hate me! Hate me!) "--Khevlar on "Last Chance.."

SEE YOU JUNE 17!!!!!!