@emoe

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2002
jus wonderin if u shtill had those hood 2 hood dvds? i kno a lady that owns a mom and pops store in atlanta called north georgia compact disc and she might be interested in coppin a few to sell, i think u could sell a gang uv em out here. or even a contact info on how to cop some. thanks. fold.

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
T-Spoon said:
jus wonderin if u shtill had those hood 2 hood dvds? i kno a lady that owns a mom and pops store in atlanta called north georgia compact disc and she might be interested in coppin a few to sell, i think u could sell a gang uv em out here. or even a contact info on how to cop some. thanks. fold.

I sold al the ones I had which was only about 50. I haven't talk to my homie from Rich Kid in a while. I broke my phone with his number in it, and he hasn't called me so, I don't know what to say. But you can visit the site and see what it do? Stay up.
hood to hood web site

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
Filthy_Rich said:
i want to get a copy. anyone know what stores it's in? i haven't seen it around. and also, does it really have footage of "shootings and murders?" cuz damn.
That shit is stores everywhere now. And naw there isn't any actual murders on there. He had all the shit in there but it was too graphic so he took it out for the family of the deceased. Cop that shit tho.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Filthy_Rich said:
i want to get a copy. anyone know what stores it's in? i haven't seen it around. and also, does it really have footage of "shootings and murders?" cuz damn.
As E-Moe stated, it doesn't. But the DVD overall is very in-depth, it gives you a really good understanding of different hoods, projects, and the slang they use. It also shows several individuals that appeared during the filming in some neighborhoods, who were killed during the filming, not at the filming on film, but while it was going on in the same neighborhood. It's a really tight DVD, I must say I enjoyed it thoroughly. Definetly worth every penny, order it directly off the H2H website if you can't find it.