@EMOE,LOKI,DDUBB: I want to introduce u my boy TANTRUM soundclick site

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
Dude got heat. Man can I get down with him? You got the hook up. That shit is hot. He on some twista shit fa real. That shit is hot mayne. Thanx for puttin me up on that shit. I'm gone hit him up. Stay Up. 1

Aug 26, 2002
LIVE FROM CALGARY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad u like it E Moe....................when i get back we can make it crack. He gets unlocked Oct 20, 2004........I'll get u on the phone with him and he can tell u exactly what he is looking for....

1 luv

PS: they got that FIRE UP HERRRRREEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Sep 2, 2004
www.paystyle.net
(what do you mean? hit me.) I didnt say that read carefully Originally Posted by Dubbasong
Yo E they Doin somethin over there I linked up last night Im in there with you manye some more work lets make it crack Everyday you smoke nothin but th BOMB :knockout: :knockout: :knockout:

May 6, 2004
paystyle.net
jesse james said:
LIVE FROM CALGARY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad u like it E Moe....................when i get back we can make it crack. He gets unlocked Oct 20, 2004........I'll get u on the phone with him and he can tell u exactly what he is looking for....

1 luv

PS: they got that FIRE UP HERRRRREEEE!!!!!!!!!!
yeah i'll be waiting. Yeah that got that fire fa sho.
:siccness: