Emerald City Recordz website

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
the songs that i've heard from dividenz are sick as fuck....the song with syko is tight.....i don't remember if that's the song with wanz too.....but i like the one with wanz......there's another one that i heard but i don't recall what the name was.....it was a remake of an older song tho.....

May 2, 2002
www.StreetLevelRecords.com
Cut-Throat said:
were you at the Sonic-Spurs game last nite?? i saw someone sittin courtside flashin a big sign sayin ...www.EmraldCityRecordz.com...
Good Shit... You saw that in all the way in Vallejo!!! It's EmeraldCityRecordz.com With a "Z" tho pimpin..Either way Glad you saw it..Guess it was a good idea huh..

@Sixxness Glad you feelin What you hear from us....The Song With Syko Is Called "Stays Lookin In" It'sa heater fa sho.. but thats not the Song That Features Wanz on the Hook...That Song Is called "Pull With Me" Wanz is killin it...
THe Re-make song you heard is called "We donT" It's a remake of "I Cant Go For That" by Hall & Oates.. We're Almost done with the Album Ya'll Hope yáll are ready for that Dividenz!!!!!!

If You still aint knowin Check The Mp3 page and Our Website:D

Notes

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Mr. D-Sane said:
@ the Sonics game campaigning? Now that's some hogg shit!
You feel me!! This guy was sitting in the front row (spent $200) holding a bright ass flourescent yellow sign that said Emeraldcityrecordz.com on it! I'm suprised he didn't get kicked out. I heard that the announcers on TNT made some comment about it too. The ticket should be a buisness expense if you ask me.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
C.O.L.A. said:

THe Re-make song you heard is called "We donT" It's a remake of "I Cant Go For That" by Hall & Oates.. We're Almost done with the Album Ya'll Hope yáll are ready for that Dividenz!!!!!!

If You still aint knowin Check The Mp3 page and Our Website:D

that's the song....now that you said it, it rings a bell....i like that song. it's hella tight....and yes, i am ready!

Apr 25, 2002
Emerald City Recordz

I am impressed by that website, and the shit I heard on mp3.com was BANGIN. I don't know nothing much about those guys, but now I know they got an impressive website and some mp3's with credible featured artists (DMS and Yukmouth), and they from the 206, so I'm pumped as fuck to get my hands on some of that music. I haven't been this excited about a local group in a long time. And this ain't no nut riding either, you'all know I say my mind on things (thas why most of you fuckers hate my ass), and I'm saying my mind on this Emerald City label, they're sick.

Bugsy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
www.emeraldcityrecordz.com
Re: Emerald City Recordz

xpanther206 said:
I am impressed by that website, and the shit I heard on mp3.com was BANGIN. I don't know nothing much about those guys, but now I know they got an impressive website and some mp3's with credible featured artists (DMS and Yukmouth), and they from the 206, so I'm pumped as fuck to get my hands on some of that music. I haven't been this excited about a local group in a long time. And this ain't no nut riding either, you'all know I say my mind on things (thas why most of you fuckers hate my ass), and I'm saying my mind on this Emerald City label, they're sick.

Thanx for the support and the trax,were still freshmen now but it will only get better in time,and with the help of Mr d-sane,and 206 supporterz.