Emerald City Recordz Shows

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
June 1, 2002

Oxagin & Dividenz
w/ Jurassic 5, DJ Swamp & DJ E-Rock
Seattle Exhibition Center
Doors open at 9 pm

June 8, 2002

Oxagin & Dividenz
w/ Run DMC & Biz Markie
Naf Studios
Doors open at 9 pm

You know im gonna be there supporting the homies from Oxagin and Dividenz, shit is gonna be dope. Everyone should come and checkout some real Northwest talents, and some hip-hop legends.

May 2, 2002
www.emeraldcityrecordz.com
were not performing

We wont be performing now because there is not enuff time to fit all the DJ's and performances.And yes Sarkastic,Byrdie,No good Lil kris,and Livio will be performing,but I have a feeling Run Dmc wont show? We will definately be performing on june 1,wich has already sold 4000 pre sale tickets,so check us out.:confused:

Apr 25, 2002
Notes said:
to clear up any confusion, WE WILL BE DOIN THA DAMN THING ON JUNE 1ST AT THE EXHIBITION CENTER. but will not be performing on June 8th. so make sure to come check out ya folks.
So who is replacing Dividenz then? Sarkastik, Byrdie, Livio, No Good, and Lil Kris for the June 8th show?

skilledassassin said:

So who is replacing Dividenz then? Sarkastik, Byrdie, Livio, No
Good, and Lil Kris for the June 8th show?
Supposabably they are all going to perform.And for D-sane a guy named Rick is puttin the show on,and lil kris is his homeboy.Maybee rick put him in charge of local talent.For some reason when I talked to Rick we were for sure performing,then 20 min. later he called back & said there wasnt going to be enough time to fit everyone in,or maybee he spoke with lil kris & didn't have anything nice to say about us? hmmmmm

What is wtf?

Mr. D-Sane

Sicc OG, muthafucka
Apr 25, 2002
Seattle
www.streetlevelrecords.com
Bugsy said:
What is wtf?
WHAT THE FUCK?

lol (laughing out loud)
lmao (laughing my ass off)
rotf (rolling on the floor)
rotmfflmwao (rolling on the mutha fuckin' floor laughing my white ass off!)

lol

Don't feel bad.....I didn't know what that shit was for hella either. There are quite a few internet abreviations that people use.