Elementary School

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
*missing the question of the day forum on OG board*

What was the most emberassing thing that happened to you in elementary school?

I actually have 2.....my cousin was trying to hook me up with this girl that I liked...and whatever she hooked us up....and one day all 3 of us kicked it at lunch....and I remmember we were playing tag all around the playground (monkey bars etc, etc)....and I climbed this one high ass structure, and jumped off....to um...yeah....try and impress the little mami....well the landing was cool, landed like a cat...on both legs, with balance, but being it was a long way down, when I landed, I crotched down when I landed.....ended up ripping my pants....so um, yeah.....I was lucky the bell had rang a couple minutes after....

second...we did some type of play on stage, I forgot exactly what...well when we took our last "bow".....my feet under my slipped and I fell....DAMN THOSE PENNY LOOFERS.......lol

your turn!

SadClown650

Northern-Ridaz.com
May 17, 2002
www.Northern-Ridaz.com
had a similar thing happen on tha stage; we had a lil "fashion show" lol while exiting w/ 2 girls on my side i stepped on one of there feet & almost fell..damn them! haha 2nd was durning graduation i was in charge of hookin tha stereo equipment up n shiet; i 4got i displugged one mic & i had ta fix it & stay up front for like 10 minz. lol oh gawd! haha :dead:

anyone else go 2 sunnyside up in frisco?

Apr 25, 2002
My shoe was wet and it rubbed up against the metal pole on my desk. The kid next to me started tellin everyone that I farted cause it made a squeaking sound that sounded kinda like that.