EKLYPSS solo being sold on ebay. FAKE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 24, 2003
I posted this in the Trade forum but fucc it. This fool is saying he has a Eklypss from Doomsday Productions for sale. He says its so rare that theres only 1,000 made. The cuzz on the cover of the cd dosent look anything like Eklypss and Plus he spelled his name Eklpis on the cd cover. I just think its bullshit ta try an rip people off like that.

Sep 12, 2003
I cant belive what that shit says

YOU'RE LOOKING / BIDDING ON A CD "GAME SPILLA" BY EKLIPS OF DOOMSDAY PRODUCTIONS. THIS CD IS VERY VERY RARE DUE TO THE AMOUNT OF QUANTITIES MADE. IF YOU LOVE DOOMSDAY PRODUCTIONS, BROTHA LYNCH OR ANY "BLACK MARKET RECORDS" LIKE MUSIC, YOU'LL LOVE THIS CD FOR YOUR DOOMSDAY COLLECTION!

2001 REALITY CHECK MUZIK. 20 TRACKS DEEP!

hell naw

Jun 24, 2003
Yea Playboy 7. Yea I be thinking of how it sounds. You know it aint goin ta sound like Eklypss cuz noone has that voice. Must be the name only

May 24, 2002
www.cinsityrecords.com
he said he didn't know it wasn't doomsday's eklypss, then he told me he was a die hard doom fan who has many of our albums. i'm thinkin if you are a die hard doom fan then as soon as he heard it he knew it wasn't the same eklypss. either way he ended the listing