Eightball & MJG-Living Legends

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
geocities.com
What ya'll expect from this album? That new track is fuckin bangin, Don't Want No Drama. I still don't know what I expect from the album though, because of them being on Bad Boy and shit, but if the rest of the tracks are as tight as this new track, then it'll be sick.

May 4, 2002
I've heard some of the tracks off this and they're classic 8ball and MJG. Puffy's on a couple of tracks, but I didn't hear those. That video was tight, but Ball should've told Puff to get the fuck off camera cause he's tryin to steal their shine. He was all up in the camera for days. I thought it was his video at first.

May 4, 2002

gald to see them boys on TV doing things, puffy bout to give them great exposure lets hope it pays off with a platinum plaque, we all know they deserve it with all the classic albums they have put out, all the tracks ive heard sound pretty good.....

Mar 14, 2003
I don't like P.Diddy one bit, but look at all da songs he's been associated wit Ball & G.

Mase- Playa Way
P.Diddy & Bad Boy- Roll With Me
Ball & G- Don't Want No Drama

All pretty good songs if u ask me.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
im sure they will come tight on this shit..

honestly...8-ball never lets me down...
i found my self still playin cuts from his classic "Lost" cd...

"my homeboys girlfriend" joint is the shit.....

what yall know...

Apr 25, 2002
I'm swooping it regardless...

EIGHTBALL & MJG still hardcore. Problems wit record labels usually make artists not want to put out top quality products. I don't understand the justice behind it but I understand the business. I hope they new one will be tight.