Eh zagg you got any trax w/ sicx on tha new CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
that's all me

nah i made it in kase you ain't notice it says "IMITATION KILL A HOE"
..................and zagg bacc 2 tha question? U got any songs with sicx?!?!?!?!?

and thanx 4 tha props on it i thought it was hella gay alls i did was outline ZAGG with paint on microsoft paint and added some extra shit 2 it.......i'm gon do a season of da siccness one too:)

May 8, 2002
If Sicx appears on any Siccmade release, I'll boycott it.
Having him on an album would basically be like telling everyone "yeah, we know what he did, but we're still down with him." I think that featuring him would permenently ruin the reputation of Siccmade.
Right now, Siccmade artists are considered gangstas.
Having a pedophile on the label would directly reflect on the other artists, whether they associate with Sicx or not.
I understand the need to stand by your homies, but there are certain situations where you need to cut all ties.
The whole Sicx thing is just such a situation.

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

I dont understand that, you will listen to Siccmade Muzicc because you like it but if its real, you want to boycott it? i mean there are still people here who listen to Lynchrather they believe he kills babies or not, and X-Raided rather he did the murder or not.Why not the same with Sicx?

May 8, 2002
I consider Lynch parody just like Beck: both are lyrically skilled, and both can make a slumpin beat. Both are extremely creative. But, I don't take what they say in their songs seriously. I'm not saying that Lynch isn't a legitimate artist, because he is, but if he was actually killing babies and stuffing nine millimeters in pussy holes, I could honestly say that I would not listen to his shit. The fact that Lynch is ill in the head and concocts some crazy songs is what appeals to me, not that those songs are based on actual experiances.
I see your point about X-Raided. When I first heard about him, I was like naw, fucc that foo, killin broads ain't cool. I'll admit I bump him now. But his situation is completely different than Sicx's.

First, assuming that X did commit the murder, he was only seventeen at the time, unlike Sicx who was a grown man and (sadly) had children of his own. Not to condone what he did, but I'm sure peer pressure played an important role when and if X commited that crime. X may be guilty of murder, but that is not as hideous in my eyes as molesting one's own child.

Society is strangely attracted to murderers, yet it hates pedophiles. This is because we all know that on some level we are capable of murder, that we could be driven to commit an act of violence. But almost none of us could imagine molesting someone else's child, let alone our own, and that makes him a fucking sicko freak in my book. I'm sure in jail there are plenty of murderers who are actually good people but just made one stupid mistake, people that did something in the heat of passion. We could let these people back out on the streets, and chances are the majority of them would never commit another crime. With child-molesters, though its a different thing. We know what would happen if we let them back into society.
The point? I have more respect for murders then pedophiles.
That is, unless you're Big Lurch and tortured the poor broad before you killed her.

And yes, I did say "slump" and "beck" in the same sentence.

N

Norman Batez

Norman Speakz

There was a lot of truth in there, but in the same way, killing a child isnt as evil as molesting one? And if you say you think of Lynch as a parody, are you saying hes not "real"? If it were Lynch in Sicx'z place for baby killing instead of child molestation, would your thoughts change? I seriously dont understand you!