eBay sellers, a question

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Do you all think a certain time of day is best to have your auctions end in? With mostly overseas buyers paying the big money, do any of you target their peak online times to end your auctions? Has anyone tried anything like this with good results? Lemme know.

Jay

Dec 30, 2002
All i Know is your best bet would to end it on a tuesday, wednesday thursday night between 745 and 1100. When you do that most people aren't working or at school and can get that last minute bid in. I hate auctions that end at fuckin 3 in the morning.

Apr 25, 2002
Yea, I just ain't sure of International time zones and all that, I'm sure you can't please everyone anyway. I was just lookin for some feedback.

Jan 9, 2004
For every person you find that says have auctions end on Monday or Tuesday at 7:00, you will find another that says have them end on weekends like Friday or Sunday at 3:00. I prefer weekends and in the early evening, but it really doesn't matter. Remember this, if the product is good, it will get its bid, no matter when it is listed. If you list Tech N9ne, THE WORST, the item is going to sell for a lot, PERIOD. If a bidder really wants an item, they will be up whenever the item ends or at least place a bid earlier. I have listed online for 5 plus years and haven't found any sure fire time to have a item listed. I won't list it in the middle of the morning, but really, items will get their bids no matter what.

Apr 25, 2002
warrensburg said:
For every person you find that says have auctions end on Monday or Tuesday at 7:00, you will find another that says have them end on weekends like Friday or Sunday at 3:00. I prefer weekends and in the early evening, but it really doesn't matter. Remember this, if the product is good, it will get its bid, no matter when it is listed. If you list Tech N9ne, THE WORST, the item is going to sell for a lot, PERIOD. If a bidder really wants an item, they will be up whenever the item ends or at least place a bid earlier. I have listed online for 5 plus years and haven't found any sure fire time to have a item listed. I won't list it in the middle of the morning, but really, items will get their bids no matter what.
Good post, thanks.