Ebay > have a look !

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Sep 14, 2006
I find it odd that Sumthin Serious won't sell for $9.99 these days even with all the copies out there, since IFA will still sell for $75 or so and I sold tons upon tons of those, and the BOM - reala Ride still sells pretty high and has a reprint out and tons of OGs surfaced a while back, also that SSP - Tales from tha Southside in your auction at least gets $30 every time, and there were tons of those sold. Why wont the Sumthin Serious sell for more than $10 if every time it sold before it went for hundreds, I guess the want is just not there or something, unfortunate for the seller I guess.

Mar 3, 2006
I find it odd that Sumthin Serious won't sell for $9.99 these days even with all the copies out there, since IFA will still sell for $75 or so and I sold tons upon tons of those, and the BOM - reala Ride still sells pretty high and has a reprint out and tons of OGs surfaced a while back, also that SSP - Tales from tha Southside in your auction at least gets $30 every time, and there were tons of those sold. Why wont the Sumthin Serious sell for more than $10 if every time it sold before it went for hundreds, I guess the want is just not there or something, unfortunate for the seller I guess.
Ryan i think i got Sumthin Serious from you some years back, it was much more than $9.99, yea different times, different want, different price.

Jan 6, 2003
It's because there's absolutely nobody hyping it about it being super dope. It's strange but how many times haven't we seen wack CDs being hyped as super dope classics and when you get them it is a mediocre release LOL

I bought the SS Cd from you some years ago and it's pretty nice. I'd snatch it for that price if I didn't have it already. Maybe the cover art looks like some RnB dudes to the ones who aren't familiar with it?

Props: SeGuNdO2