Ebay Buyer Bloodymoney210

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
any1 ever dealt with this guy? I've received the strangest messages from him and he's yet to pay and don't get what he's trying to come across.

Peep the messages:

this is his first message when my auctions were up:
"right now bill got toached, its the code of the streets need some more cds music i can ride for. and smoke purple smokin in leaning my job sucks rather flip it, got to eat, my nigga can help me out like to buy some cds for my deased friend bill. i get paid takeing care of my mom and dad, my teeth burning and bad lungs, 210 for life"

"like to bid these cds and if i win, ill pay right now my teeth are burning please wait and my car window got smashed i get payed next month , please wait trying to go straight mad feel like going dumped but in 210 blood first texas 4 life, teeth are bleeading bad dont worry i know the code of the street black widow took care of it. check on my tatto it took 3hours"

"i get paid the rest is for my bleeading gums off teeth all items will be paid july 6paypal"

"payment will be in please wait the police is checking my home that got robed, dont trust them but so body saw my window shared that person is no longer avilble you feel me, payment will be right away and ps getting my gums and teeth pulled. "

"i trust you payment will be in, after i pay please leave good feed back when you see paypal payment. thanks lot "

"thats when i can payyou if not can you please cancel transaction and leave good feedback ill do the same."

This was after an automated distpute was filed:

"sorry i didny get back too you my car window got broken into, somebody tryed too jack my stero they didnt get too far and my gums are bleeading had bad luck, i love these cds i listen too them on my homeboys player ."