Ebay Auction new stuff added daily

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2006
This seller is legit.When i bought some cds from him the prices where cool&
Shippent was fast.U got some intresthing items on your auction right now.
that Bolo-ghetto child cd is sick as fuck.Been bumbin it quite lot in past years.
Hope i can snatch some cds from your auctions

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Is that the only format that Bushwick Bill CD will be released? You say it's an advance promo, so I was wondering if it is going to eventually be released as an actual CD? Are all of the tracks full songs or just snippets?

Jun 24, 2006
Thanks Ronnie, I've never actually heard that Bolo. I have so much shit that i keep buying and never get around to listening too. I've got to get rid of a lot of stuff that is just taking up room. As far as that Bushwick is concerned I have no idea what the intentions are as far as releasing it. I got this a few months back off ebay and haven't even listened to it. Its just sat in a pile next to my pc and I just started posting what was in reach. I know there was a lot of talk about it being released after the Foundation dropped but never heard anything else about it. All the info i posted came from the auction i won it from. i haven't even opened it. I will probably rip it before I ship it out, if i remember too