East-Putting Currs To Shame Video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i'd like to say something good...but after 45 seconds....

the camera work is pretty shitty. camera man got parkinsons? that shot of 25th was fucking HORRIBLE....lol...god damn...

edits...i really hope that was not a black frame i saw after the intro between the first and second shot....

you should be moving the camera around a lot....unless you want it stationary for a specific reason....

that bus shot with dearborn....was pretty damn long.

the lighting....or lack there of.....was pretty shitty in those indoor shots with whoever it was in the chair....open the blinds next time if that's all you can do.

try a white balance. that white shirt shouldn't haev that blue tint...or an orange tint. it should be white.

the shot out the window...man, the mirror just looks corny to me....when i get these videos done for BOSS UP i'll post them, and you can see my work.

next time you need a video done. hit me up. i'll film it AND edit that shit myself. kudos to doing a video and gettin it out....but fuck man, i hope you didn't pay for that. and i mean everything i've said with all due respect.

i'm not hating on you. but whoever fucking filmed that, and edited that, needs a fucking refresher course.

so i hope it was you, adn that you've never done it before. cause i didn't want to watch it all.

btw, i listened to the album you posted a few more times...the songs i said i liked, stayed that way, and the songs i didn't like stayed that way...i liked about half of them....

this may sound like i'm tryina talk shit. but this is how i'm constructive. i'm sayin what IS bad, and what needs to be fixed.

like i said, when i get these videos and dvd done i'll post it up or send you a copy and you can come fuck with me and BOSS UP MEDIA. :)

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
i started out as the listener...but the visuals were too crappy for me to care abotu the rest. no disrespect intended but i am super critical....lol...

and all my shots, for the most part, are improv. i dont' plan shit for the most part minus the general aspects....